The meeting is hosted by Chuo Sogo Law Office
Leadership Balance prepares executives to successfully manage their teams and themselves by developing the most relevant, leading edge competencies required to achieve leadership excellence in today's environment. Read more on Leadership Balance website
Alvarez & Marsal was founded in 1983 when Tony Alvarez II and Bryan Marsal recognized the opportunity to provide radically different advice and hands-on support to organizations facing operational and financial hurdles – situations demanding action, objectivity and real results. Read more on Alvarez & Marsal website
Cultural Differences and Their Impact on Working with Japan, Jeffrey Char, Founder and President, J-Seed Ventures, Inc., Japan
How Japanese Companies Select Law Firms Globally, Prof. Susumu Hirano, Professor of Law & Doctor of Policy Studies, Chuo University, Japan
The Global Reach You Need with The Local Firm You Trust: A Case Study with CTBC Bank, Masataka Otsuki, CTBC Bank Foreign Investment Group , Japan
Regional Cooperation Among Globalaw Members Initiatives, Ayolt Zoer, Global Business Initiative Coordinator, The Netherlands
New Member Presentation – McInnis Wilson ( Australia), Paul Tully
Sponsor Presentation Alvarez & Marsal, Daniel Barton
The Importance of Globalaw Messaging, Fergus Campbell, Executive Director, Corporate, Golin, UK
List of Participants (excel)
The meeting will be held at the The Ritz-Carlton Hotel. To reserve a room, please complete this form and return to The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax: +81 3-6434-8802.
Deluxe Room – Single occupancy: JPY41,500.00 (~USD 350.00)
Deluxe Room – Double occupancy: JPY44,000.00 (~USD 370.00)
The rate includes:
- Wi-Fi Connection
The rate does not include:
- Applicable Government Taxes (currently 8%)
- Service Charge (currently 15%)
- Local Accommodation Tax (JPY200.00 per person per night), in effect at the check-in
These special rates are available until 10 April 2015.
Reservations are possible by email: email@example.com, or fax: +81 3-6434-8802.
For your information you may find the hotel cancellation policy below:
- Cancellations are possible free of charge up until 24 hours before the check-in date;
- For all no-shows and cancellations received less than 24 hours prior, a one-night room charge will apply. The charges will be debited to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
23 April, Thursday
- Welcome Reception and Dinner
24 April, Friday
25 April, Saturday
- Business Sessions
- Closing Lunch
You may find below the registration fees. Please note that the Early Bird deadline is Friday 3 April 2015.
Delegates Registration Categories
- First Delegate Registration: Early - 855 USD / 730 EUR; Late - 950 USD / 810 EUR
- Second Delegate Registration: Early – 769.5 USD / 660 EUR; Late - 855 USD /730 EUR
- Additional Delegate Registration: Early – 684 USD / 585 EUR; Late - 760 USD / 650 EUR
- Board Member Registration (Non Asia-Pacific): Free of charge
- Observer Registration: Early – 855 USD / 730 EUR; Late – 950 USD / 810 EUR
- Alumni Member Registration: 513 USD / 440 EUR
Delegate registration includes: Welcome Reception and Dinner on Thursday, Gala Dinner on Friday, Lunches on Friday and Saturday and meeting sessions.
Guests Registration Options
- Welcome Reception and Dinner on Thursday 23 April: 150 USD / 130 EUR
- Gala Dinner on Friday 24 April: Free of charge for one guest per delegate; please contact us if you plan to bring more guests
- Closing Lunch on Saturday 25 April : 75 USD / 65 EUR
Please download the practical information document by clicking here.
One of the most populous cities in the world, Tokyo amazes with its traditional culture and passion for everything new. A thriving center of economy, culture and industry - it is a true capital of all things magnificent.
The abundance of art museums and galleries is not to be missed, as are the spectacular city views from a skyscraper. There are so many ways to enjoy Tokyo - shopping, Japanese cuisine, cutting-edge culture. Part of Tokyo’s charm is discovering a unique way of spending time here. Further information about the city can be found here.
Nationals of many countries are eligible to enter Japan without a visa. Please click here to view the list of countries and regions that have visa exemption arrangements with Japan.
Nationals of countries that do not have "Reciprocal Visa Exemption Arrangements" with Japan must obtain a visa. Should you require a visa letter to support your application, please contact Globalaw Secretariat at your earliest convenience.